I wanted to try a technique by Geraldine Dahlke called "patterned pastes". I started out with "simple Rolls"... don´t know about "simple"... Its really hard to avoid stains from the paint even though i used a minimal amount. This is my second attempt - the firs one was even messier! :)
This went to the fridge night over, its easier to slice whent its refridgerated. (Not really supposed to use cling film, use polythane bag) Anyway, this is going to be the covering for a mini three tier dummy. Sure does´nt look that way at this stage.
How cool is this! By slicing up the block of fondant, laying it side by side and rolling it out, it makes a neat cover for my mini-wedding-dummy. When the pieces are rolled out and glued to a large rolled out piece of fondant, then it´s ready for covering any cake.